OMOA, one of the oldest town in the nation, played an important role in Honduras history. There are beautiful beaches nearby and many scenic attractions that offer you the experience of tropical forests.
- The Fortress and Museum of ``San Fernando de Omoa``
- The National Park of Cusuco
- The Ecological Canopy Reserve of ``Rawacala`` in the community of Paraiso.
- The waterfalls of Tegucigalpita
- Many beautiful beaches (such as Tulian, Chivana, Rio Coto, Chachaguala, the Garifuna Village of Masca and Buena Vista)
- The Water Park of ``San Fernando de Omoa``
- The ecotourism park and zoo ``San Ignacio``